Scent-Lok's Rampage fleece system targets bowhunters with its features and versatility, making it a must have for hardcore big-game hunters everywhere.
While standard fleece hunting garments can be quiet, they usually lose the warmth factor when the wind picks up. That's where Scent-Lok's Rampage Windproof fleece system comes in. Using an ultra-quiet inner shell fused within the fabric, the Rampage system blocks the wind and keeps hunters warm while maintaining quiet performance for those long bitter rut hunts. Deep built in hand-warmer side ports offer a huge space to keep hands warm, while a total of six pockets make the Rampage the fleece lovers choice for keeping gear close at hand.
Scientists worldwide recognize that activated carbon has long been the best adsorbent for human odors. The Rampage jacket features Scent-Lok's enhanced Carbon Alloy scent control technology that sets a new standard by adding other components to their activated carbon to improve the ability to adsorb odors to extreme levels. Carbon Alloy can increase the spectrum of adsorption by its ability to target human specific odors better than carbon alone, making hunters more effective in the field.
• Hand warmer side ports with deep security pockets
• Tapered fleece-tipped collar reduces neck abrasion and bulk around the chin
• Synthetic pigskin shoulders repel moisture and no-slide finish keeps backpacks and gun slings from slipping.
• Gear secure webbing on pants and jacket
• Safety harness access opening
• Inside thumb or gear hanger loops
• Zippered sleeves at wrist reduces bulk